Now it seems that I sound like lonely, abandoned and alone, and it may be that I am, but that’s not why I ask for postcards. The postcards will be included in a project carried out spring 2016. The purpose of the cards is that they will evoke memories in the audience so that they can tell their own stories. If you send a postcard, I will send one in return.
What you do is the following:
1. find a postcard, motive on the card is not essential for me, but it should be a conscious choice for you. The motive represents a place you’re from, or anything you have experienced or similar.
2. on the card you can write about anything you’ve experienced, what you’ve done in the past, about how you are now, or the like.
3. Do not write your address on the card and sign it as you wish. Remember that the cards will be read by the audience during a performance, and they will be scanned, posted on the blog here and used in a virtual exhibition. So how anonymous you want to be is up to you.
4. Instead of typing the address on the card, send me an email where you say something about where you are sending the card from as well as your address and I’ll send you a card back. Send the email to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Then you send the card to the following address: Mimesis Heidi Dahlsveen, Pilestredet Park 15, 0176 Oslo, Norway.
The goal is to have 100 cards by the spring 2016, thank you for helping me in this.